Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome!

The purpose of this blog is to provide the public with copyright-free, completely original photographs of the plants and wildlife of New Jersey. Every photograph on this blog was taken by myself, and I hold all of their rights.

My aim in creating this blog is to allow students (and anyone else) to have a quick and easy source for their photo media. As a college student (and obviously someone who had to do plenty of projects in his lifetime), I know how annoying citations are. That's why this blog exists. Take what you need--as long as you are using the images for educational and non-profit use, don't worry about complex citations.

If you wish to use these images for business purposes, just contact me at curry.brian.r@gmail.com.

I will post info on all of the photos I can.

Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment